Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Ashley and Brandt in Paso Robles



Wow I've had a great year of couples! One couple after the next just have this amazing connection that makes my job so much fun! It really is great to get to hang out and get to know people that are so in love.
Ashley, Brandt and I started out at Summerwood Winery, (which is ever so conveniently located at the bottom of my road!) before heading around the Paso Robles for their engagement session. It was pretty windy and a bit chilly, well, actually it was freezing but we toughed it out. Always easier for me to say as the photographer who can wear a hat and jacket lol







5 comments:

jenbabae said...

Beautiful pictures! Keep up the great work!

Jonathan said...

Colin - these are Awesome!

LuckyRedHen said...

Way to work it! They're a hot couple ;)

Anonymous said...

Colin....

My name is Cassandra with Weddings By Cassandra in Fresno, I am Ashley and Brandt's wedding planner! Beautiful photos! I can't wait to work with you!

chris stewart said...

Dude this was a great session. Great job as usual.