Friday, February 15, 2008

New Look!


If you have been to my splash page or my main website you will probably notice a new look for me. I've been working for quite awhile on this stuff and finally finished the new logo in early January. Then it was a matter of picking out the right colors and then doing the html coding to make it all come together. Phew! This stuff is harder than it looks!
I would have been done sooner but January was an extremely busy month for wedding and commercial bookings so I want to take a moment to welcome all my new couples and clients and say how excited I am to be chosen as your photographer! I am blessed to be shooting some really awesome couples at some incredible venues and also to get to shoot some great products and beautiful models.
Soon I'll be heading out to the desert with my friends Jason Groupp of New York, TJ Cameron from Portland and Tim Halberg of Santa Barbara. John might even join us too! These are some of the top wedding photographers in the country so we are all going out to do some nature photography and enjoy some time shooting purely for fun! I'll be shooting mostly film so it will take a bit to get pictures up but I fully expect to get some great new shots for my office and home, maybe I will even put out some limited edition prints while I'm at it :)

3 comments:

jason groupp said...

Looks awesome man! I hope this "city boy" can keep up with you kids! :)

LuckyRedHen said...

Love your new look, love you and love every one of those guys you mentioned you'll be shooting with (I don't know TJ all that well, but what the heck, I love him too)! Have a fun time, tell everyone HI from me and can't wait to see your pics :o)

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. It's clean.