Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Brenna and Joshua's Pismo Beach Wedding



There is just nothing like a good beach wedding! Don't get me wrong, I completely take for granted that the beach is right here and I shoot several beach weddings every year, but in the end I always love them. There is just something so unique about getting to photograph a wedding at the beach, I always remind myself that it is such a privilege to be able to a photographer who gets such amazing venues to shoot. The light has a magical quality that permeates every image and inspires me. Add two people very much in love and it makes for some great images!
Josh and Brenna were married in Pismo Beach just about a week ago and I had the opportunity to share the day with them. They are a really great couple and are just perfect for each other. Everyone was a bit concerned as the day before the wedding the weather was very cold, windy and a bit rainy, but it cleared up and was a beautiful December day. Everything went really smoothly, the weather was great and their families were awesome! Thank you so much for having me!










3 comments:

Tim Halberg said...

nice man! I like the ring shot, and the processing is super fun! what are you using for your vignettes?

Anonymous said...

Wow great shots Colin. What effect do you use for the black and whites? Jen and I have been looking for something like that. Great work again man.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous shots! love the ALL!

rebecca-linh rodgers